CF Rules OK
The Story of a Life with Cystic Fibrosis
by Pat Cuckney
- A very popular book by Pat Cuckney describing, her daughter,
Anne's life with cystic fibrosis (CF).
- Anne Cuckney (CF) started to tell her own story in this book and,
after Anne died at almost 20, her mother, Pat, felt she just had to finish it.
- A story of hope and love held within the ever-present dominance of
this life-threatening disease.
- Anne Cuckney was diagnosed as having CF at the age of 5 but,
despite being given only 2 to 3 years to live, survived to the age of 19.
- This compelling story of a child determined to lead a full life
despite an incurable illness should be read by anyone coping with long term illness,
whether or not it is CF.
- Read about life with CF from the sufferer herself! CF Rules OK is easy to read and certainly to be recommended.
CF Rules OK
is a story of hope and love held within the
ever-present dominance of this life-threatening disease
Available through Amazon or by Download
ISBN 0 9521463 0 4
Click Here to Order Pat
Cuckney's CF Rules OK Today! '
We can now offer a copy of the free copy the book over the
Click here DOWNLOAD a
copy of the book
e-mail to Pat Cuckney
Return to Site Homepage